Movie thoughts early December 2021

I still have my (500) Days of Summer blu-ray, maybe it is time for a re-watch. A year or so ago, I saw articles re-evaluating it. There were articles about if Tom was a bad guy and if people missed the point of the film. 

There is not a Batman animated movie in the next slate of DC animated movies. That is a bit surprising. I’d like the new Green Lantern movie to star Guy Gardner but it probably will star Hal Jordan. 

Someone must be watching these direct to video Bruce Willis movies. If nobody is watching them, they would not still be made. I think I have only seen one of these. Willis really was not the star, even though he was top-billed. 

The new James Bond movie is for sale digitally this week. I hear it is good. I will probably buy it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible