Early May 2022 thoughts

It might be time to rewatch some direct to video 90s action again. Maybe it is partly nostalgia but I like some of those films like Bloodfist, Ring of Fire, and Rage. Maybe I am forgetting some of the bad direct to video action movies from that era. (I know I saw a few.)

Steven Seagal is apparently still making films. I guess someone is buying or renting them but I haven’t watched a new Seagal movie in least twenty-five years.  I don’t think I have rewatched any movie Seagal movie in that time. I wonder if some of his early films (Above the Law, and Under Siege) hold up. I think the last film I saw with Seagal was Executive Decision, and his character was killed off early in that film. 

I still have not watched the Batman. I am not sure why I haven’t.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible