Section 8 and other movie thoughts

 I liked Section 8. I was unfamiliar with the star,Ryan Kwanten, but I thought he was good. I think I would watch it again. Scott Adkins and Dolph Lundgren have supporting roles. This is the budget version of the Grey Man.  The poster/cover of the box/thumbnail for the movie is misleading in regards to Dolph’s role in the film.

I now own six out of the seven Kickboxer movies. Maybe next year I will buy the last one to complete the set. Maybe I will rewatch Kickboxer 5 in the next week or so. Apparently only 2 out of the four Bloodsport movies are available to own digitally and I own them.

Maybe this is off topic a bit but it seems odd that a women oriented film franchise, Pitch Perfect, has a streaming show spin-off with a male lead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible