John Wick Chapter Four opens soon

John Wick Chapter 4 opens soon. (There is no subtitle this time. I guess the writers could not think of one they liked.) I wonder if the movie will be a launching pad for Marko Zaror and Scott Adkins. Marko is from Chile and has made a few appearances in American films. (He was in Undisputed 3, which everyone has seen or should see.) Scott is the current direct to video action king.  

I still think there are plot holes in some of the John Wick movies you could drive a truck through. I think some of the lore makes no sense. Are there enough people hiring high class assassins to support this infrastructure? Or are there enough high class assassins working to support a special hotel chain?

Most early reviews so far are positive but there have been a few negative reviews. 

I will be curious to see how the reviews come in and if a lot of people go opening weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible