Movie thoughts March

If you think the new Shazam movie will be good, go see it. If you think it won't be good, don't go see it. Enjoy the movie for what it is. If you aren't going because you worry there won't be a sequel, I guess that is your choice but why miss out on a good movie? In a few years you might lose interest in superhero movies.

I still haven't seen the Batman. I don't know why. I guess I will get to it someday. 

I saw Teen Wolf the movie. It is okay. I don't think I would buy it on physical media if it ever comes out on physical media. Maybe if this leads to a spin-off series, it will come to physical media.

One of the Amrican Pie Presents (direct to video spin-offs) seems to have popped up on Netflix. It is not the first one though and none of the main American Pie movies are on Netflix at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible