Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3 was good

 I liked the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie. So, maybe I am not as done with Superhero movies as I thought.

Rocket is hurt and his friends in the Guardians try to save him. This brings them into conflict with the High Evolutionary, Rocket's creator. Gamora is back, this is a version of her from her past before she met the Guardians. That was more fun than I expected.

I like this. I liked the background of Rocket and I liked the interaction of the characters. I even liked the mid credits scene, for a while I got a little tired of them.

Is it a little too long? I didn't think so. Are a few too many characters? Maybe.

Overall, I liked the this and might be willing it to watch again in six months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible