The new House Party is decent

I liked the new House Party. The original is better but I thought the remake was fine. Maybe I won't rewatch this one but I don't regret seeing it.

Two guys throw a House Party at LeBron James' house to try to launch their music career. Kid and Play have a cameo. (It is a short cameo, don't watch this expecting to see a lot of them.) Kid Cudi appears as himself, that was fun.

Maybe I was feeling generous when I saw this. (I watched this before re-watching the original.) Reviews are not good. The Guardian headline said this movie is not worth the invite.

 https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/jan/13/house-party-review-lebron-james


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible