I liked a Haunting In Venice

Kenneth Branagh returns as detective Hercle Poirot in this movie. I like him as this character and I think he has gotten better in each film. I think he might have been a bit too mannered in the Murder on the Orient Express. Michele Yeoh is a psychic and Tina Fey is on hand as a mystery novelist who made Poirot famous.

Poirot thinks the psychic stuff is fake and perhaps some of it is fake. He is having visions though. Yeoh and Fey are good in their roles, although I think Fey's character is usually depicted as older and a bit of a spoof on Agatha Christie. Of course it might be that I had an audiobook where an older sounding actress played the character.

https://www.reelviews.net/reelviews/haunting-in-venice-a 

I feel this is a fair review.

This is said to be more loosely based on writer Agatha Christie's work than the previous two films in this series. This is said to be inspired by a novel called Halloween Party.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible