King of Killers is decent

 Alain Moussi and Frank Grillo star in this movie about assassins hired to kill another assassin. There are, of course, surprises along the way. The contract becomes, or is revealed as, a contest.

This was fun. I think it was worth buying. I like Moussi, so I felt good about buying it. Maybe the last Kickboxer was more fun than this.

This is a direct to DVD movie. If you expect this film to match the spectacle of a James Bond or Mission Impossible film, that would be wrong.

If the sequel tease bothers you, well I might not agree but I get it. I dislike the opening of the film a bit. It throws you into the action and then there's a flashback to one year earlier.

I might rewatch this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible