Quick thoughts October 2024

 If in a low budget action movie an actor playing an executive assistant looks like he can carry a truck, his character will be a villain and be in a fight scene. This is the rule. 

If a horror series seems like it has reached a natural ending point but the last film made money, there will be a prequel. 

Halloween IV is the second best Halloween. Halloween Resurrection might be the second worst from what I have heard. (I think I have seen it years ago but I plan to watch or re-watch it soon.) Halloween Curse of Michael Myers might be the worst Halloween film. (Am I ignoring Halloween Season of the Witch? Possibly.)

The Blob remake is underappreciated. I am not sure. 

I am not sure why but Russell Crowe’s character calling Tom Cruise’s character young man makes me smile.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible