Movie Thoughts 11-20-2018

I am not going to see Once Upon a Deadpool. I don’t feel like paying to see an edited version of a movie that I already own. Maybe it will be decent. Maybe it won’t. It just seems like a shameless crash grab.

Accepted, the Justin Long comedy about a teenager who starts his own college, holds up better than I expected. It is not a classic or anything but it has Lewis Black in a supporting role and Long is likeable. I guess I wish the school’s name was not South Harmon Institue of Technology but there aren’t too many jokes about the acronym.

Aquaman trailers look good. I hope the movie is good. It is definitely a different take on the character than in the comics or the cartoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible