Movie thoughts 11-21-2018

The new Robin Hood is getting terrible reviews. I was pretty sure I was not going to see it, so the reviews only confirmed that. Someone said the best movie version of Robin Hood in the last fifty or sixty years is the animated one from Disney.

I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindlewald. I did not love it but it had some nice points. It would be nice to see more of Jude Law as Dumbledore. I can see why some critics don’t like it and I kind of wish Dumbledore was the lead of the movie. I guess if I buy this movie digitally and rewatch it, I will write another review.

People didn’t go to see The Girl in the Spider’s Web, so that I guess that franchise is over. I heard Claire Foy was good in the lead role. Maybe she will bounce back from this.

Today I am off to see Creed 2 and Ralph Breaks the Internet. I hope they are good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible