I started the Old Guard

The Old Guard is a Netflix original movie about immortal warriors (I guess it could be considered similar to Highlander). It stars Charlize Theron. I had heard good things about it.

I started to watch it. I did not finish it. I guess I lost interest after about 45 minutes or so. It is not awful but I did not care what would happen in the rest of the film. I was not interested in whatever sinister plans the drug company had. That seems a fair time to stop watching the film.

Maybe I expected too much. 

I am not sure why I did not connect with this movie (or get invested in it). It is not terrible and the acting was not the reason I did not connect with it(at least I don't think that was the reason). Maybe if there is a sequel, I might give the sequel a chance or maybe I will give this movie another chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible