Tom Hardy Might be the Next James Bond and other thoughts

 Tom Hardy is going to be the new James Bond according to some sources. It is still somewhat unofficial. Good for him. Hardy will be good. I guess Daniel Craig is really done (which is okay). I was not worried about who would be the next James Bond because I have liked all the James Bonds but George Lazenby, so I figured the producers would find someone good.

I am tempted to watch some bad romantic comedies to see if they are as bad as their reputations suggest.  I was thinking of the Ugly Truth and How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days, both have bad reputations. The Ugly Truth has been called the worst romantic comedy ever. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is one of the romantic comedies that started critics wondering if they overrated Matthew McConaughey. If I do watch these films, I will say if they live down to their reputations. I could add Failure to Launch to this watching but maybe it might be best to go slowly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

The new Indiana Jones movie is too long