I have almost no interest in the new Ant-man and the Wasp movie

I have almost no interest in the new Ant-man and the Wasp movie. Maybe the first trailer was not great. Perhaps another trailer will be better and I will become interested. Unless something goes horribly wrong, this won’t be Paul Rudd’s worst movie.  (Hopefully that will remain Halloween the Curse of Michael Myers.)

I think I might be in an old movie phase at the moment. All my recent physical media purchases have been older movies. I think the blu-rays I currently have on order are older films. Even the next movie I am thinking of ordering is an older movie.

I am not saying I’ll never see the new Ant-man and the Wasp film. I probably will. I just don’t much interest in it, yet. This, of course, could change.

Am I superheroed out? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible